The Relationship Life Cycle
- 9 (Registered)
This course is FREE with a membership
- What stage is your relationship stuck on? Don’t get stuck in psychological warfare.
- Every relationship fights and argues. Is it okay?
- What’s it going to take to move your relationship to the next level?
- a sick child
- death of a loved one
- an affair
- The opposite of happiness in a relationship is boredom! Stop having mediocre sex. Discover what it takes to have a great sex life
- Did you know?
- The best time to work on a relationship is when things are going well.
- Stop winging it. Take charge of your love life.
- Why be miserable? Do something about it.
- What are you waiting for? Sign up now.
Dr. Dave Jenkins, DMin, LMFT is a marriage and family therapist in the Northern Virginia area; retired US Army counselor/medic. He's the founder of Fredericksburg Relationship Center. He's been married to the same woman for more than 25 years and has four children, a daughter-in-law and son-in-law.